DISCLAIMER: THIS DOCUMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS WE GROW AND LEARN TOGETHER. NOTHING IN THIS DOCUMENT GUARANTEES THE VIABILITY OF THE PROJECT, CRYPTOCURRENCY, OR NFTS OR THE INFORMATION WE UTILIZE FROM THE DATA WE RECEIVE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GROW CANNABIS IN A PROHIBITED STATE AND DO NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION TO US THAT YOU DO NOT WANT IDENTIFIED. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW BLOCKCHAIN WORKS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
We collect personal information in a few different ways. We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, either through any forms or registrations made available on our Website or through contacting our customer service. All of the information that we collect is collected for the purpose of providing our services to you. The information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, physical address, IP address, age, date and year of birth and other personal information necessary to complete any transaction made available through our Website. Additionally, because the NFT requires the use of blockchain technology, the information about your public address and related transactions within that wallet are viewable by us and the public.
We also collect some information automatically about your equipment, location, browsing actions and how you utilize our Website. We collect this information in an effort to improve our services and how we provide them to you, diagnose problems, administer our website, gather broad demographic information to assist us in identifying user preferences, and to ensure that you are in fact eligible to receive our services.
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including to:
(1) provide the Services and its content to you;
(2) respond to comments and questions, and provide customer service;
(3) fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information;
(4) communicate with you about your order, purchase, account, or subscription;
(5) inform you about important changes to, or other news about, our services or any new features or content;
(6) operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and analyze this Website and the services;
(7) monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities for marketing or advertising purposes;
(8) detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches, fraud, and other unauthorized or illegal activity;
(9) carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
(10) maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes;
(11) allow you to participate in any interactive features on the services;
(12) send promotional communications, such as information about features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events;
(13) share information across the products we offer and devices to provide a more tailored and consistent experience on all GrowOp products you may use;
(14) develop, test and improve new products or services, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
We do not sell personal information to anyone and only share it with third parties who are facilitating the delivery of our services.
Your rights vary depending on where you are located and the laws that apply to you. These rights may include:
• The right to know whether, and for what purposes, we process your personal data;
• The right to be informed about the personal data we collect and/or process about you;
• The right to learn the source of personal data about you we process;
• The right to access, modify, and correct personal data about;
• The right to know with whom we have shared your personal data with, for what purposes, and what personal data has been shared (including whether personal data was disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes);
• The right to withdraw your consent, where processing of personal data is based on your consent; and
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority located in the jurisdiction of your habitual residence, place of work, or where an alleged violation of law occurred.
If you are a resident of California, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides you are with the following additional rights:
• Right to know and request that we disclose information to you about the personal information that we have collected, used, disclosed or sold in the preceding 12-month period;
• Right to request a copy of personal data that we have collected and maintained about you;
• Right to request that we delete the personal data that we have collected and maintained about you. This right is subject to certain exceptions and we may deny your request under certain circumstances which will be communicated to you in response to your request;
• Right to opt-out or opt-in to the sale of your personal data;
• Right to not receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any rights under CCPA.
To exercise any rights described above or any rights under CCPA, please email us at JESSE@CRYPTOGROW.WORLD.
We use commercially reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and organizational safeguards designed to promote the security of our systems and protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of your personal data.
However, you understand that no method of safeguarding information is completely secure. While we use measures designed to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will be effective or sufficient. In addition, you should be aware that Internet data transmission is not always secure, and we cannot warrant that information you transmit utilizing the services is or will be secure.
The personal information we collect from you is stored in one or more databases hosted by third parties located in the United State. These third parties are engaged by us in order to facilitate your purchase of a NFT through our Website. They will collect personal information necessary to transfer the NFT to you and to send you any other information or products that are related to your voluntary purchase of such NFT. We do not otherwise share your information with any other third parties unless:
1. You request a product in exchange for the NFT or related token exchange;
2. You request or authorize such sharing of information;
3. It is in connection with our services as described in this Policy;
4. The information is provided to a third party to comply with law or regulation (compelled disclosure by a governmental entity, law enforcement to comply with a search warrant, subpoena or court order), to enforce an agreement we have with you, or to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of our employees or others;
5. The information is provided to our agents, vendors, or service providers who perform functions on our behalf,
6. To address emergencies or acts of God; or
7. To address disputes, claims, or to persons demonstrating legal authority to act on your behalf.
We may also gather aggregated data about our services and Website visitors and disclose the results of such aggregated (but not personally identifiable) information to our partners, service providers, advertisers, and/or other third parties for marketing or promotional purposes
Your personal data is stored on our servers located in the United States and/or on the servers of the cloud-based data management provider that we engage to facilitate this Website. We retain your information for the duration of your business relationship with us and for a period of time thereafter. We also retain your information where necessary for us to analyze our own operations and for historical an archiving purposes. We retain your information until such time as it no longer has business value, at which time it is purged from our systems.
We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receiving information about any user who is under the age of 18.
If you have a technical or support question, please contact JESSE@CRYPTOGROW.WORLD.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, how we process personal data and/or to make any data subject access request (including requests to understand what information we hold about you, to modify any information or to request erasure of any information) please contact us at JESSE@CRYPTOGROW.WORLD.